Why should we eat vegetables more often? Let's look at five reasons why eating your vegetables can make you feel good all over.
- Vegetable are typically low in calories so you can eat a lot, feel full, but not guilty
- Vegetable are fun to eat because they have some many colors and textures. Some have serious CRUNCH like celery while other have a more delicate texture like lettuce
- Vegetables are fiber packed which keeps your digestive tract very happy
- Vegetables are packed with vitamins and minerals which can make sure your body has everything it needs to feel energized.
- Vegetables are fat-free and cholesterol free.
Eating your vegetables at lunch or dinner is one of the best ways to make sure you are getting some vegetables in your diet every day.